Thursday 28 October 2010

GIVE ME

SOURCE Internet Believed to have been written 600 Years ago. Original Writer not known.Compiled and suitably modified by this writer (Self)to meet the current days' needs.

Give me a good digestion my Lord
And also something to digest
Give me a healthy body my Lord
With a sense to keep it at its best.

Give me a healthy mind,my Lord
To keep the Good and Pure in sight
which seeing sin is not appalled
But finds some way to set it right.

Give me a mind that is not bored my Lord
That does not whimper,whine or sigh
Do not let me worry now or ever
Over this perishable thing called 'I'

Give me a sense of humour,my Lord
To laugh when others' jokes on me
To get some happiness from Life for ever
And to pass it on to other Folks if need be.

Composed by Baiyu Mumbai October 2010

No comments: