Saturday 4 September 2010

B E N E D I C T I O N

Acknowledgement :This Poem was composed by the Writer (Self)based on the information collated from 'Thought For The Day' a daily inspirational message received through Internet as circulated by Swami Shankar Das Sharma of ISKON of USA.

OH MY LORD
Lord of the Three Worlds
I thank You for being by my side
Whenever I thought of You
Blessed will I be
If I remember You all the time.

OH MY LORD
Lord of the Three Worlds
I thank U for saving me
From Helplessness and Pitfalls
I seek Ur blessings with Ur Divine Vision
Of what lies beyond my current living
Guide me to understand Reality from Delusion.

Oh My LORD
Lord of the Three Worlds
I know I can do nothing on my own
Without UR grace and blessings
Or without remembering U all the time
Give me UR support now and forever
To release myself from the cycle of Birth and Death
And from the unspent vasanas amassed from my past deeds

Oh My LORD
Lord of the Three worlds
I seek Ur mercy to serve You till eternity
I know I have to repay the debt
For the unlimited bliss U have showered on me
There is nothing this wayward self can do
But to denote my existance eternally to You
To do this I seek Ur Benediction.


Composed by -------Baiyu--------London------September 2010.

No comments: