Friday 27 August 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Futile it is for U to regret
In bitter thoughts or Tearful eyes
Futile it is for U to look back
Stirring the memories and Ur moist eyes.

What U have done cannot be undone
All Ur tears cannot wash it out
U cannot take even one step forward
If drowned by Fear or chained by doubt.

There is no courage in the Weak
And no strength in that Pensive mood
Wise move forward even as they stumble
Only the Meek will sit and brood.

What U have been,U already have been
Nothing on earth can turn it back
What U are U alone can tell
"Time and Tide Wait for No Man".

So Rise Up,My Friend and Resolve to Face
The Present in U and by U alone
"Act,Act In The Living Present
Heart Within and God overhead".


Composed by------Baiyu-------LONDON-------August 2010


Nothing

1 comment:

Shankar said...

Dear Baiyu Mama

I went through many of your poems. I liked many of them. Of the ones I read, I liked this very much.

Pithy and beautiful!

Please let me know your email address as well. Mine is as.umashankar@gmail.com

Regards
Shankar (Jinji's last son)